Friday, September 1, 2017

Thirty paintings in thirty days- Day 1




Day 1- #30paintingsin30days, priyasarafpaintings
New day, Acrylic 4x4 inch on panel.
                                      

Last year I took on Leslie Saeta's challenge of painting thirty paintings in thirty days in the month of September. As it turned out, I could finish only a few paintings and ended up posting only a couple. This year, accepting the challenge is going to be even bigger challenge with my little one around, but I am going to give it a shot anyway. 


I will post pantings as I finish them here, instagram @priyasaraf and Facebook/priyasarafpaintings. 


I will also be offering each of them for sale at special price on instagram so follow me on instagram or just message me if you like something.

No comments:

Post a Comment